DMM’s Small Rigging Hub
has four kidney shaped slots, a super strong central eye and four smaller hang points give numerous options for complex rigging. The best part is it weighs only 260g; carrying it on your harness is a no brainer.
The outer kidney slots have a breaking strength of 45kN, and the central eye has a breaking strength of 80k!
- Breaking strength of 45kN (outer kidney slots) and 80kN (central eye)
- Textile friendly connection points suitable for rope, webbing and opposed connectors
- Central hole can accommodate a running rope and facilitates 3D rigging
- CNC machined from top grade alloy for strength, durability and lightness
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for rescue and rigging applications