Arbortec Breathedry waterproof overhead jacket
a lightweight technical garment, with an array of features which have been included with the arborist in mind.
Fully waterproof and breathable jacket, the ATHV4400 conforms to EN343 Class 3, and incorporates an increased back length to shed water, and a high collar with waterproof zipper, inner placket and neck protector.
Inside the collar is stowed a large, adjustable helmet compatible hood – designed to be able to fit over a climbing helmet. The hood has a wired peak, a bungee volume adjuster draw cord, and a large hook & loop storm flap.
The sleeves are off generous length, and have inner soft cuffs with thumb loops, plus hook & loop tab fasteners to keep the cuffs watertight
A large left breast pocket with waterproof zipper can take a smart phone and more
Front kangaroo pouch pocket in the front accesssed by long side zippers. The pouch pocket also acts as a ventilation point, with mesh panels inside.
Further ventilation ports are concealed beneath zippers in the armpits, and there is an access zipper at the bottom of each side, useful when wearing a climbing harness. Rain shouldn’t stop production.
- 100% waterproof & breathable
- Helmet compatible hood
- Bendable hood margin to shield rain
- Hood flaps close with strong velcro (when not needed the hood flaps can be folded and velcroed behind your head)
- Waterproof zippered pockets
- Underarm and pocket vent system
- EN 343 Class 3 (Hi Vis Orange or Yellow)
- Colors: Black w/green trim, Hi-Vis Orange, or Hi-Vis Yellow)