Arbortec Breatheflex chainsaw protective pants
are designed to be as comfortable and breathable as possible while retaining good abrasion resistance. The Breatheflex range incorporates a multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, and the outer shell is made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant. The six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable forestry chainsaw pants on the market. Stylish!!!
This is a Type A chainsaw protective pant (saw protection to the front of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: Resistance to abrasion such as from thorns and brash
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: Compatibility with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap: Keeps shavings and dust out
- Elastic boot lace fastener: Reduces sawdust ingress into bootAllowable Classes: The following Classes are allowed under EN381-5
- Class 0: 16m/s (metres per second)
- Class 1: 20m/s (metres per second)
- Class 2: 24m/s (metres per second)
- Class 3: 28m/s (metres per second)
- Class 4: 32m/s (metres per second)