KASK ZENITH HELMET-Black
The Kask Zenith safety helmet brings a Class E rating (protection from electrical hazards) to a helmet that displays a mastery of design engineering from the Italian company. KASK is an expert in the combination of form and function, and the Zenith helmet is no exception.
- External shell constructed of durable ABS plastic that is fitted with lamp clips, visor attachment points, and earmuff fittings.
- Eco-Leather chinstrap is anallergic and washable to help avoid skin irritation.
- KASK’s Up & Down 2.0 adjustment system to give the wearer the perfect fit in width, height, and tilt.
- Incomparable level of comfort to help you keep your mind on the job and not your gear.
- Protection against electrical hazards
- Sanitized®: Antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors; hygienic function that prevents bacterial proliferation and increases freshness and comfort in the fabric in contact with the wearer’s skin
- Fast3Dry: High-tech 3D fabric that dries very quickly, dispersing moisture to the outside and leaving a fresh feeling for the wearer
- Provided with Zen visor attachment
- Provided with integrated slot for earmuffs with bayonet attachment
- Removable Front Pad: Front-end padding is easily removable and washable; developed to provide maximum breathability and optimum moisture absorption
- External Shell: ABS Plastic
- Internal Shell: HD Polystyrene
- Headband: Soft PA Nylon
- Weight: 0.95 lbs (430g)
- Sizes: Universal adjustable from 20″ – 24″ (53 – 63cm)
- Standards: ANSI Z89.1-2014 / CSA Z94.1 / Type 1 Class E
- Color Black