Samson Mercury – Static SRS Climbing Line
Mercury is a great additional to the strong Samson line up. A true static climbing line excellent for Single Rope Systems (SRS) and rescue and access applications. Mercury has a kernmantle construction consisting of a nylon parallel strand core with a thirty-two-strand polyester cover for durability, using a special manufacturing process to ensure superior strength, ease in knot tying, and a soft hand.
Offered in 11mm to work in tandem with the most popular hardware on the market, Mercury comes in a highly visible orange camouflage-inspired color palette. Mercury will be a welcome addition for any arborist’s climbing rope tool kit. It is easy to handle, works well when wet, and is great for footlocking and knot-holding.
Samson continues to set the standard for strength in arborist lines, adding Mercury, which offers 5% higher strength than Static Rope, and can be trusted as a safe and secure stronghold for all arborist climbing activities. Give us a try!!!!
- Mercury SRT Kernmantle Static Climbing Line is designed to equal or exceed the 2001 NFPA standards
- Provides firm body and good shock mitigation
- Balanced non-rotational rope
- High tenacity solution dyed braided polyester cover over a heat-stabilized nylon core.
- High-strength static ascent line, excellent rappelling, & rescue line
- Diameter: 11mm (7/16″)
- Construction: 32 strand – kernmantle, parallel core
- Weight per 100 m/ 8.9 kg (per 100’/ 6 lbs)
- ABS: 3,900 kg (8,600 lbs)
- Working load: 390 kg (860 lbs)
- Spliceable: No – Sewn eyes only
- MPN: 485028601560, 485028602060