SENA 10R Low Profile 4.1 Helmet Communication
(Box of one, Single or two, Dual)
When you are tired of yelling over equipment to have a conversation with your team, Bluetooth Communication is for you. Talk to one another in a conversational tone, no need to raise the volume of your voice anymore. Raises job safety.
The Sena 10R is mounted directly to your helmet with high strength Velcro, that won’t come off until you want it to. Low profile is the 10R’s strong suit and is easy to operate, even with gloves. No buttons to get unintentionally bumped while working in the canopy or on the ground. Pairs will all other Sena units. Charges with USB mini cable and free software upgrades available directly from Sena.
NOTE: Free software updating, which clears up channels after phone operating systems are updated etc.
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C – 55˚C (14°F – 131°F)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Dimensions: Main Module – 70.7 mm x 36.6 mm x 13.7 mm (2.8 in x 1.4 in x 0.5 in)
- Weight: Main Module – 22 g (0.78 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance: up to 900 m (980 yds) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 helmets
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- HD Voice enabled for high-quality phone call audio
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Installation services are available – add during checkout. Great additional to any helmet, but specifically on the Protos helmet.
- Shelter Portable USB Charger
- Box of TWO