Yale XTC Spearmint 1/2″ Climbing Line
One of the first climbing ropes specifically manufactured for double rope technique in tree climbing. Give us a try!!!
- Practically non-rotating
- Extremely tight woven sheath
- Easy to knot and to handle
- Long lasting because of its abrasion-resistant construction
- Great with cordage hitches and mechanical devices
- A timeless classic that to this day has no reason to shy away from any comparison with other climbing ropes.
- Diameter: 1/2″ | 13mm
- Construction: 16-strand
- MBS: 2,812 kg | 6,200 lbs
- Fiber: Polyester
- Color: Green & white
- Made in USA