DMM Large Rigging Hub
boasts an additional four clipping eyes as well as the four kidney shaped slots compared to the small Hub. It also has a super strong central eye and is bigger in size than it’s smaller sibling. With all of these attachment options, imagination may be the only limiting factor in their use.
The kidney slots and clipping eyes have a breaking strength of 45kN, while the central eye has an enormous breaking strength of 150kN!
- Breaking strength of 45kN (outer kidney slots) and 150kN (central eye)
- Textile friendly connection points suitable for rope, webbing and opposed connectors
- Central hole can accommodate a running rope and facilitates 3D rigging
- CNC machined from top grade alloy for strength, durability and lightness
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for rescue and rigging applications